Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh look!

Hey! Look at that! We now have 20,000 views!

Yeah. That's about it....

The reason I haven't been posting much, is that I just haven't been online much. Whenever test realm's online, I kind of drift away for a while. Generally, it's pretty boring on live realm, because everyone's on test. So, until Zafaria hits live realm, I probably won't be posting very much.

So....

I guess this post has been a waste of your time. Hmm. How can we solve that? Oh! I've got it!

Never mind.

-Malorn

P.S. If you haven't noticed already, I've added an "Ask Malorn" tab. If you've got any housing questions, I'd be glad to answer them. I've been answering a few different wizard's questions on how to do housing tricks and whatnot for a while. I've found that some housing tricks can be pretty confusing, and I don't think any other wizards answer housing questions. So if you've got any questions, just ask!  . Happy House Decorating!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Marlon,

    I have to agree. For some reason, I just feel lazy these days and don't log into Wizard101 anymore. Maybe when Zafaria comes out, I'll stop my fiction craze and duel for once.

    I like the music boxes but would prefer if you could put real world music. I hate having to wait for Wizard101 to take to long to load when I put in my music on Youtube.

    And acutally..it's 20 seconds I wasted(I watched twice..lol)

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I....just wasted....about sixty seconds...of my life.
    (Well, 'cause I just had to call Paige to make sure she saw it. :P)
    Des

    ReplyDelete