Saturday, April 2, 2011

Battlefield

Well, lately I've been working on my Battlefield house. I've been able to finish parts of it incredibly fast. Right now, after only about a day or two of work, I am about 3/4 of the way done with the outside. Tomorrow I will try to take some screenshots of the house, to show you guys what I have so far. The hardest part of the house I will do at the end though. And that is getting tons of robot pets. I plan to try and leave housing space for at least 50 pets outside. This house will be completely infested with the metal men. Unfortunately, that means over 100,000 gold for the outside alone. True, it's not that bad if I just farm stormriven, but you guys know how crowded it gets. I may try to do a lot of farming in the early mornings, before everyone has had a chance to wake up. Happy House Decorating!

-Malorn

No comments:

Post a Comment