Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Afk for a while....

Ever since I started this blog, I've dreaded making a post like this. Recently, I've been very busy and haven't had time to blog much. Now, unfortunately, it has gotten so bad that I'm forced to temporarily stop. I just don't have the time to make posts anymore. No, I'm not quitting forever. It's just a break. I'm not even really quitting Wizard101. I'll still be on occasionally, I just don't have time to operate this blog right now. This break may last a month, a week, or maybe even a few days, I don't know. So, I guess this is goodbye, for now. Happy House Decorating! (I'll be back!)

-Malorn

2 comments:

  1. Hey, when am I going to get my 25000 worth of tresures cards..I really want them for a duel to get my Scarecrow Pet, which has evaded me for too long....stupid boars...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm earning the money slowly, but I do have enough to get your 25,000 gold worth. We just need a time to meet up.

    ReplyDelete