Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ding 58

I finally got to level 58! And first thing I did was go out and learn gargargantuan and a bunch of polymorph spells. I knew I would need all the help i could get fighting osseous. Osseous Nightreaver, in case you didn't know, is a cheating boss you have to defeat to get skeletal dragon. He has a little over 13,000 health, and puts a hex spell on you every time you use a trap, blade, or shield. I tried three times and lost every time. I went in for the fourth time and was fighting him for about ten minutes, bringing his health down to 9,000. But from all my spells, he had healed over and over, and I was running out of cards. Then Myrna told me to try using the minions you buy from the crowns shop. Osseous died within 5 minutes. So if you're fighting a hard boss like Osseous, use your minions, they're great!

-Malorn

No comments:

Post a Comment