Monday, January 10, 2011

Typo KI?

I've taken a few screenshots that have made me very confused. Most are typos, and most are either related to science center, survey camp, unicorn way, and aevor the swift. Well here are a few of them....

 First we have Science Center. Obviously Science center is a bit confused as it thinks it is survey camp. Sorry KI, that's typo #1.

 Next we have a map of celestia during test realm, when you were in each area, they were named what they are today, but on the map, they were different. Let's see, we have The Concourse, The Sea Caves, The Solar District, The Stellar District, and The Grand Forum.

Here we have Science Center, and we can see that even today (I took this pic just a few minutes ago) there are still some typos.
And here we have the final typo. This screen has popped up lots of times before when I tried to check the map, but this was the first one that said that Unicorn way was actually Survey camp. I don't remember where I was when I took this, but it wasn't Unicorn Way or Survey Camp. So first of all, it thinks this place is survey camp, so they show us a picture of Unicorn way. The other weird thing is Mr. Aevor the Swift's portrait next to the swinging pirate doodle. Aevor apparently decided to stop being a bear and turn into headmaster Ambrose and live in the middle of nowhereville. I have seen many others, but never thought to take a screenshot. If I find any more I'll be sure to post them.

-Malorn

1 comment:

  1. Most of those seem like computer glitches if you ask me, never happened to me.

    ReplyDelete