Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Final 24 Hours

There is now only 17 hours until something special hits the spiral. Everyone has already done their own theory crafting. Fin and Quinn think there are new pets, Friendly thinks it's advanced mounts, others think that KI somehow already finished Wintertusk, or at least got the level 58 pets done. I know that this isn't true, because if you look at the comments on Friendly's announcement of the timer, Professor Greyrose herself says that this isn't true. What do I think? Well I truly think that this is some kind of horrible April Fools Joke. Yeah, I know I'm being a bit pessimistic about it, but it IS going to come out on April 1.

I really hope that something new is coming out, but then again, when has KI ever given us a cool timer to tell us about an update? Either way, We'll find out tomorrow. As for my house, obviously the video wasn't working. I have no idea why, but I'll try to make another video today. If that doesn't work I'll just do a picture tour like before. If it comes to that, I'll split it up over a few days, since my house is so big. Actually, the Island Getaway is one of the smallest houses, but I used a little housing trick to make it seem bigger. I made only one single pathway through the house, and made that path move back and forth like a maze. By forcing you to take a single path, it makes the house appear larger. Anyways, I can't wait to figure out if this "Something Special" is a hoax or something amazing. Tomorrow I will be here to report about it. Until next time!
-Malorn

1 comment:

  1. Argh, the suspense is killin' me! Time to cast 'reanimate' on myself!

    Time, soon enough.

    ReplyDelete