Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WINTERTUSK! AH!

I was just checking The Friendly Necro's page, when I saw this....
http://thefriendlynecromancer.blogspot.com/2011/03/wintertusk-will-be-newest-world-on.html
The World Will include....
A continuation of The Grizzleheim story, as well as A continuation of the crab alley story.
And.... NEW PETS! And.... NEW SPELLS! And.... GRANDMOTHER RAVEN!

And, as Peter Venuti said on Friendly's post, "do you notice the horn in her hand? "The horn shall break!" Sound familiar? Is this Morganthe's next target? Does this horn keep the Spiral in tact? So many unanswered questions!"
Wow! Didn't notice that! I did think it was "The Mirror will break, the horn will call, I'll strike from the shadows and the sky will fall" But Morganthe is probably going to play a big part in this world nonetheless.
Also, On Ditto's Page, I found this video....

Hmm.... He calls it Jotungard, like that boss Jotun.... Hmm....
 Can't wait! Keep looking at Friendly's Page, as he will most likely get the info before I. Now it's time for the ridiculous ideas of what this world will be like....
Happy World Imagining!
-Malorn

No comments:

Post a Comment