Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Island is Finally Done!

That's right, today I finally got the final reagents to craft the diving helmets I needed! Now my house is completely done. I decided against spearing a mannequin through the head, as that could be pretty gruesome. Anyways, in the next few days I will be showing you guys the house in the form of a story. Sorry for the short post, but I have to go brainstorm ideas for my next house. Since no one really has commented on the New House Ideas tab, I think I will just go ahead and do the apocolypse house. So, until next time, Happy house decorating!
-Malorn

1 comment:

  1. Heh, make sure to put the mannequin in the hallway with the falling boulder. That will give the house even more of an "Indiana Jones" type feel.

    -Natalie Lotusthief

    ReplyDelete