Friday, June 10, 2011

Got some Crowns.... Waterworks here I come.

Well, I got some crowns.
I also got a nice pet with it, the Rowdy Wildclaw, who gives a nice plague card.



I won them in a contest (The host has asked me not to tell who I won them from because he wants to see some of the other entries before closing the contest). Now I would use them to unlock Wintertusk, but I haven't finished Grizzleheim yet. So then I'd have to unlock that left, and I'd only have enough crowns to play in Hrundle Fjord. So I decided instead to use the crowns on retraining my training points, buying some crowns stuff, and unlocking Crab Alley. With Crab Alley I'd be able to get Wintertusk equivalent gold through the Waterworks, and it would only cost 750 crowns. I think that's a good deal.

I haven't gotten any dorm contest entries yet, but keep working on them, the contest will be open until Wednesday (Which let me remind you is the same day as the party).

Let's see, what else....

We now have 32 followers, thanks to our newest follower, Kevin Battleblood. Remember to keep voting on that poll, and putting ideas on the discussion post. Remember that I do need a new house after the Harvest Festival. Oh, and that reminds me, I better get online and take some pictures of that to put on the blog.

That's all for now, Happy House (Dorm for those of you in the contest) Decorating!

-Malorn

No comments:

Post a Comment