Monday, June 13, 2011

A New Way to Gather House Ideas

Wow, I have lots of stuff to discuss. Where should I start? Well first, I got a chat box to make it easier for you guys to throw in your ideas. Apparently the housing discussion post has had 103 views, but only four comments. This new way makes it much easier to voice your ideas and opinions. Just go to the New House Ideas tab and scroll to the very bottom.

I'd like to remind you guys that the party is on  Wednesday June 15, at Eastern Time: 3:00 PM, Central Time: 2:00  PM, Pacific Time: 12:00 PM. My port bus will be in front of Bartelby in Wraith Realm, Area 1. 


I also would like to say thanks to Blaze Shadowhorn, who promoted my contest and party


Speaking of the contest, I haven't had a lot of time to farm for money, but I still managed to raise 150,000. While sitting at the bazaar, I realized how much that is. That's enough to buy 300 gargantuan treasure cards, at 500 gold each. If you want to buy cheaper cards, you could easily get over a thousand. Remember of course that the winnings will be split, 50% to 1st place, 30% to second place, and 20% to third place. 


I've seen lots of people saying they will enter, but so far only one person has sent in pictures. No doubt you're still working on your dorms, trying to make them perfect, but remember that the contest closes on Wednesday. Remember that you can send the pics to me either by email (send to malornghostrider@gmail.com) or on wizard101 central (name is malorn ghostrider).


The past few days I've been trying so many different methods of getting money. I tried Waterworks near the beginning of the contest, and hated it (due to the fact that it is so hard, and gives bad loot), I fought people on the streets, and I did Nastrond a few times. I will continue doing Nastrond and fighting Wintertusk street ravens until later tomorrow. 


That's all for now!


Happy House(Dorm) Decorating!


-Malorn


P.S. Check out the chat box!


P.P.S I'd like you guys to check out this newer blog. If you guys like housing, then you should like it.
http://mythfireice.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment