Tuesday, June 7, 2011

HARVEST FESTIVAL IS FINISHED!!! Or is it?

Well guys, in this past week, I've made tons of advancements onto the Harvest Festival.
 I've swapped out the entrance hall for a much nicer one....
Lined the fire trail with some trees....

Filled the empty rooms....


Crafted a bunch of stuff....
Hidden Pumpkins for a scavenger hunt, set the table, got the food, sent the invitations....

And reached the housing limit on the inside.

So the question is.... Should I be done? All the rooms are filled, and the inside is most definitely done. Should I add some extra details now, or later? If I add them now, the party and *cough cough* contest *cough cough* will be delayed, but the house will look nicer for the party. If I add them later, the party and contest will be sooner, and the house will still look great. I will leave it up to you guys. Please comment your opinion on this post. That's all for the housing section of this post. Now for a cool thing. While farming the column bosses for money, I fought alongside a wizard who had bought the Mega Pack. While fighting I noticed a very   interesting thing about the flute-wand that comes with the pack. Look!

While summoning spell (he's casting a polymorph spell) you actually play the flute! I just thought that was pretty cool. The tune it plays isn't half bad either. Happy House Decorating!

-Malorn

2 comments:

  1. I think you should decorate later.
    M.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I myself think you should decorate later so we can go ahead and have the party and *cough cough* contest *cough cough* i am positive it will be better than ours lol


    -Mark

    ReplyDelete