Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Island

This house was basically an improvement of my earlier Jungle house. Because of the maze of trees that had been made into the Island, I had to make a storyline to go along with my tour. I guess I'll show you guys it as well.
Hello Everyone! Ready to go treasure hunting? Ok! Just let me grab my shovel. *searches camp for shovel* hmm.... I can't seem to find it, maybe it washed up on that coral reed over there!

No shovel here, just some starfish.
Oh look! A mander village! Maybe one of them has seen it. Hey! Mandy!
Hmm, Mandy told me that some Kroks probably took it. Hey Brutus, are you a krok? *Brutus clubs Malorn's foot* Ow! Fine! I'll search somewhere else for my shovel.
I wonder if this path takes me to some Krok.
Nope, just a circle.
How about this path? Oh look! The lost tomb of Moodha.
Kroks!
Ok King Kobe, where's my shovel? Oh! What's that Bubba? (bubba is the crab in that cage to the right of the throne) Timmy is stuck in a well? A wildclaw stole my shovel and hid in the temple of death? Well that certainly sounds like fun. C'mon!
Hmm.... looks like a puzzle. *Picks up book* The temple of death for dummies.  Hmm.... Well the book says follow the path of the dead. Are snakes dead? No. Trees? No. Skulls? Yes!
So after walking miles of tunnels (actually only about ten feet) I came upon two rooms.
Ouch. Definently have to watch out for traps here.
Oh, no traps here, that's nice. Hey, what are those things under the bushes.... AH! SPIDERS! RUN!
RUN! RUN! RUN!
SERIOUSLY? DRILLS? FINE THEN! I CLIMB OVER THEM!
AH! COLLOSUS!
KEEP RUNNING!

AH! BATS!
AH! PEACEFUL GOAT FARMERS AND CAITLIN DAISLYGLADE FLEXING! AH!
Ok, this goat kingdom seems peaceful enough, just calm down malorn.
Hey, those aren't goats, they're Minotaurs! Well whatever, have you guys seen a wildclaw around here? Since they're just pets, they don't help me at all. Luckily that guy on the broomstick tells me that the wildclaw lives in the cave. The cave with the collosus. Yeah, I don't think so.
Well in the end, Malorn decided to go in the cave anyways, and found taz, and the shovel, in a small little side cave. After defeating Taz with a firecat treasure card, malorn was able to get the location of the treasure.
Is that a ladder? Better investigate.
Sure enough, it was a ladder, and Malorn got his treasure.
The End.


Hey, I didn't say it was a particularly good storyline.

For more on this house, visit Paige's Page for the Housing Showcase of The Island

No comments:

Post a Comment