Monday, October 10, 2011

Nothing But Housing

Hello once again. I know I haven't been posting much on this blog, but that doesn't mean I've disappeared. These days, I haven't done much but work on my houses. I've decided to put most of my housing posts on Housing101. In case you haven't heard of Housing101 yet, it's a new blog of mine, that discusses nothing but housing. The main difference between this and that is that Housing101 accepts co-authors! We have 12 authors now, and you could be one too! Be sure to check out Housing101, as I will be posting there much more often.

Housing101 is completely dedicated to housing. For those of you who haven't decorated much, we have an entire page devoted to lessons on how to use housing tricks. For those more experienced house decorators we have a page of house ideas (even bigger then the one here)! But that's not even the best part. We also have a massive Housing Gallery, with houses ranging from Deserts and Swamps, to Haunted Houses and Space Stations. So go check out! Now! Click the giant letters!


HOUSING101

See the giant letters? Click them!


Happy House Decorating!

-Malorn

No comments:

Post a Comment