Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Level 58 Pets Amuse Me

Each of the level 58 Pets do some strange things when you leave them sitting for a long period of time. Some of these things that they do happen so fast it's hard to take a screen shot. I've been collecting pictures of these unusual acts for a while, here are just a few pictures of them.




                                                      1.Kraken Sneeze
This was the first one that I noticed, and it was very hard to get a good screenshot of this.
And....

ATCHOO!

2. Scarecrow Head Roll
Blue one is doing it here.
The purple on is doing it in this picture. They roll their heads across their shoulders, then throw it into the air, and catch it again. 

3.Humongofrog Sleep
The Humongofrog gets tired easily, and can be seen snoring.


4.Forest Lord Search

The forest lord's weird thing isn't all that weird. He just kind of flails around, looking over each shoulder for something.
5.Wyvern Spin
As you can tell in the picture, the Ice Wyvern can be found spinning around in circles.

6.Phoenix Soar

Here is the normal phoenix, flapping it's wings. Occasionally though, it can be seen doing this....

Soaring.

7.Judgement Float
This example can be shown in this heroic pose that was taken during my last Nastrond run. The Judgement sometimes levitates her scale in front of her. 

Remember that you can still turn in your contest entries until the party starts, I will be announcing the winners at the party, as well as in tomorrow's post. Also at the party, I have a scavenger hunt that I mentioned yesterday. The prize for that is 55 Tower Shield treasure cards. I may not be able to give crowns, but I give a pretty decent amount of cards. Haha, while at the bazaar I realized that my limit for treasure cards is 500. I may have a problem with that when I'm giving you guys your cards (150,000 gold worth of treasure cards may not fit). 

 Remember that the party is today at Eastern Time: 3:00 PM, Central Time: 2:00  PM, Pacific Time: 12:00 PM. My port bus will be in front of Bartelby in Wraith Realm, Area 1.

I hope to see you there!

-Malorn

P.S. If you guys liked this post on the pet's strange habits, please comment, and I may make another post on their dancing styles. 

P.P.S Oops, forgot to put a link to a new blog! Please check out this new blog, http://sierra-of-the-spiral.blogspot.com/.




2 comments:

  1. I'd sure like to see that sneeze, ROFL. Incidentally, Forest Lords do a disco dance, which is pretty wacky for their build ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. This actually means to me that KI is adding some depth into their pets. This would be cool with all pets! Plus they look so funny!

    ReplyDelete