Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blogiversary? Followers? New Stuff?

Yeah, I know I haven't been on much, or posting, or doing much, but I've been pretty busy with tons of annoying irl issues. I'll try to get on as much as possible, but I have to deal with this stuff first. In fact, I've been so busy with everything, that I didn't even realize that yesterday was my blogiversary. I might have a party, but I dunno. I'd also like to recognize our two newest followers, Morgrim Trollfriend, and Justin Shadowblade. Only 8 more followers until the big 50! And you can be sure that I will have a big contest then (hundreds of KI free games codes?). Speaking of KI free games, they've had a change. There are no more mount rentals, but permanent mounts being given out! More housing items too! And seeds! And Mega Snacks! And Crowns! Crowns? Yes, crowns. I haven't won any yet, but it'd be awesome to win a few hundred (or thousand) crowns. I might one day be able to unlock vestrilund!  Ok, well I gtg. More stuff later. I might post pictures of my newly finished tower experiment house.

Time for the daily contest! Today's code is a hundred thousand code!

What does Halfang Bristlecrown say before you fight him (In the main questline)? Remember that wizard101centralwiki is very useful. Good Luck!

-Malorn

10 comments:

  1. "Who break my silent time? Halfang happy to share his misery!" smartallecwizard@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. He says:Who break my silent time? Halfang happy to share his misery!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Who break my silent time? Halfang happy to share his misery!"

    Yay Ty Central!! I hope lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Who break my silent time? Halfang happy to share his misery!"
    I actually just did that quest.

    justinshadowblade@gamil.com
    Justin Shadowblade
    ~Keep It Dead @ www.deathywiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halfang says:
    "Who break my silent time? Halfang happy to share his misery!"
    -Connor Mistblade

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Who break my silent time? Halfang happy to share his misery."

    Heather HexHeart
    h.pippin@frontier.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Who break my silent time? Halfang happy to share his misery!

    -W.V.S at shadowgemstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Who break my silent time? Halfang happy to share his misery!"

    Wolf S.
    Happy Rug Bugging!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Who break my silent time? Halfang happy to share his misery!"


    email

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know this is quite a few days late, but I just wanted to remind anyone who may read this in the future that you must be a follower of maniac magic to participate in the daily contest.

    ReplyDelete