Saturday, August 13, 2011

NEW HOUSES! AH! YES! YES! YES!

I like new houses. I like them a lot. So when I saw a post on The Diviners Lane, my reaction was similar to the title of this post. They appear to be a sunken pirate ship, and a Wizard's tower. Even more pictures are here. AWESOME! I can't wait until they're on real realm! I haven't found out whether they're crafted, crowns, or gold. I kind of hope it's gold, maybe 100,000-150,000. UPDATE: According to the update notes, they can be bought for 10,000 crowns, or 100,000 gold. I'm farming for the gold now! It also says that the underwater house "will be worth every minute it will take to craft it". But if it's from the crowns shop, how is it crafted? Maybe it's just a typo. These houses are amazing, and I can't wait for them to come out on real realm!

Here's a video walkthrough!

UPDATE: I've got the gold, now I just have to wait....



-Malorn

No comments:

Post a Comment