Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Forgotten Island

Here's what I have so far in my latest house.
Oh look, a glowing pillar. That's nice and all, but what's that in the corner?

A secret trail?



It goes all the way around the building, and finally goes inside it. I don't know what to put here yet. Maybe a marleybone camp?

I also like this part. The entrance to the tombs. I'm splitting the house in half, putting barriers inside the house to make two sections. One is the tombs, the other is the temple. 

The leaves that grew over the entrance to the tombs comes from this tree in the caves.

This is the guardian, protecting these ruins from the forces of the storm titan (aka, waves). I may have to make that the header one day.

And here is the entrance to the temple. This house is a mixture of mooshu and celestian. The temple is more celestian, while the tombs are more mooshu. The temple has three rooms. The sun room, the star room, and the moon room.

Sun Spiral! The far side is elevated, while the closer side is lower. It gives it an interesting feel.

The way through is to the left.

If you go all the way around you will find the stairs. 

Next is the star room. I used candles to represent stars.

This hallway is flooded.

Unfortunately I haven't managed to flood this hallway yet, but I'll keep an eye out at the bazaar for another large stone fountain.

I haven't done much in the moon room yet. 

Time for the tombs!

Right now they are all identical. Tomb 1

Tomb 2

Tomb 3.

I hope you like this house as much as I do. I have to say that my favorite part is either the sun room or the guardian. 

Time for the question of the day! But first, I'd like to discuss prizes. I usually go between tier 6 and 7. 6 gives 1000 gold and two prizes. 7 gives 2000 gold and 3 prizes. It used to be that the tier 6 prizes weren't that great. Usually it would be a viridian scepter and a sand celebration rug. Well now you can get things like evil magma peas, and unicorn mounts! As for tier 7, I've only gotten the usual prizes, and mega snacks, but I'm sure you can win crowns or cool mounts. Ok, the question.

Name that housing item, and how you get it. Good Luck!

-Malorn

P.S. I made a night time mode tab, check it out!


3 comments:

  1. Water fountain, crafted from Balthazar Dragonthorn in DS

    Stormhunter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stone fountain? From Balthazar DragonHorn in the Atheneum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well The Elementalists already won. The correct answer was water fountain.

    ReplyDelete