Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Housing101

Well, summer is coming to a close. The hours of free time I had will now be gone. So I may not be posting as often on this blog. Every few days I'll try to make a post, but it certainly won't be every day. In these last few days of summer I was able to make another blog, Housing101. But since I won't be able to post as often, I'm making it a group blog. Anyone can join! If you are at all interested in house decorating, you should check it out. It's got interesting stuff for both housing pros and beginners alike. It's got a gallery of finished houses for you to look at, an explanation of house decoration, and even a tutorial in carpet tricks! I'll be adding even more stuff later. So far I've made 7 carpet trick lessons, explaining the basics you'll need, and a few extras. As I said above, It'll be a group blog, a bit like Bloggers of the Spiral and the WCP blog. If you want to become an author, just send an email to malornghostrider@gmail.com. Happy House Decorating!

-Malorn

P.S. Oh! Almost forgot the link! Check it out here!

1 comment: