Friday, August 5, 2011

What is Night Time Mode?

Yesterday at Vanessa Emeraldglade's blogiversary, nighttime mode kicked in! Now for any of you who don't know what that is, it's a strange thing that happens to me sometimes. I don't know if it's my computer, a wizard101 glitch, or something else, but it happens quite often. It causes almost everything to go dark. The exception being anything that glows. For example, fire, lava, lights, etc. In some worlds (WC, KT, MS), there is another strange thing. Large grey clouds appear in the darkness.

As I said before, this has happened to me quite a few times. I have records of it herehere, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here. Who actually went to all those links?

You may have also noticed that I have a new header and background. That's because I went to nordrilund yesterday, to get some pics of the night time mode. The header and background weren't the coolest pictures I got (although they were close), but they fitted the best as a header/background. Here they are!


I was just hanging out at Vanessa's party, when suddenly, night time mode hit!




I decided to head to WT to take a few pictures.






Eventually, Justin Shadowblade got me into Nordrilund. This is were I got the best pics.


The Header

Get ready....

Awesome!

Silhouette 

That ice chunk is actually part of the ceiling.

After that, I headed over to GH.





I got lost pretty quickly.



I left pretty soon after that, because this one kid was creeping me out, following me around everywhere. I decided to just head to my house.

My new storm house. I'll post some pictures of this in a few days.





That's all for now! Here's the question of the day.
What's the name of the Valentine's day vendor?
Good Luck!

-Malorn




3 comments: