Saturday, July 9, 2011

Which Header?

I've just put up the last of the school headers. Each header is one of the school houses during nighttime mode (I used the trial of spheres for the astral schools). Next time nighttime mode comes, I'll try to make one for each world. But first, I'm going to have you guys vote on your favorite header. That header will stay as Maniac Magic's header, until I can make the world headers, or until I figure out how to make the header a slideshow.
Just in case you guys forgot what the headers looked like, I have them here....
Sun 

Balance

Death

Fire

Ice

Life

Moon

Myth  (I don't know why there is a white border around it....)

Star

Storm

Vote on your favorite now!

Sorry I haven't had a lot of time to make quality length posts. I've been pretty busy, and haven't had time to type out long posts. I'm also pretty busy in the spiral. I'm working on a dorm for a contest, the drake caves, and protecting the commons against bad language (I joined the wizard city protectors!). I don't really know what else to say in this post, so I guess I'll just cut it off here. Happy House Decorating!

-Malorn

1 comment: