Saturday, July 23, 2011

The "B" Team

Here we are, The B(logger) Team. From left, Sean Dragonflame, Blaze Shadowhorn, Malorn Ghostrider, Mark Stormhunter. Together, we killed a bunch of inhabitants of wintertusk.

First off, we fought some goblins, to finish one of Blaze's quests, that would allow us to fight some bosses.

I took this picture inside of one of the lairs we walked through. Just thought the banners were pretty cool.

Team photo again. This was after sean left, and was replaced by Brahm, Blaze's alt.

Another boss drowned. But hey, what does he expect, I mean, he lives in a well.

We got a ton of items to sell from all that, but this Dragon's Shield Amulet was definitely the best.
So now I have 40,000 gold, and am about to spend it all on the pirate ship. Until next time!

Time for the Daily Contest!
I didn't have a lot of time to get a decent code today, so I won't bother giving you a hard question. How much damage does the Vampire Spell do without any boosts? Good Luck (you probably won't need it)!

-Malorn

P.S. I've added a lot of new blogs to my blog list over time. One of these is Deathy Wiz. I'm mentioning his blog now, because he's having a contest, where you could win such prizes as a Sultan's Palace, Dragon Hoard Packs, and KI free games codes! I recommend you check that out.





7 comments:

  1. It does 350 damage! :)
    kstormcaller@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, ok lots of people. Well, Pegasus7 was the first to get it. BUT, the daily contest is for the followers of my blog, and since Pegasus7 is not a follower, Stormhunter wins it instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun today :D. Too bad my sister needed to go on Facebook so I couldn't stay I: .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post XD I making mine now for tomorrow XD

    ReplyDelete