Monday, July 11, 2011

Raptors, Unicorns, and Sand Sphinxes

Ok, it's been a while since I actually had a decent sized post, telling you about what I've been up to. So here's a big post that jumbles it all together. Myrna has started playing a bit more, but not just on Myrna, she's also been playing on a variety of other low level characters she just made. She's also been playing KI free games a   bit.



Here I am with that blue raptor blade. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to give it back to Myrna. She was the one who actually won it.


Myrna with an awesome sword and a purple unicorn.

I also found out today that I have ten Krokotopia Grand Tents. I think my next house is going to have to be Krokotopia themed. 

Most of this week though, I've been spending my time working on Paige's Dorm Contest.
I've already almost finished it.

It's the beach at night. My favorite parts are the sand sphinx (Who needs sand castles?) and the treasure island.

The crafted palm trees were just a bit to high for my liking. Oh well, might as well keep them anyways.

And the treasure island. Now I wish that I had farmed that dragonspyre boss for the skeleton pet.

I'm not going to send in my entry just yet. I want to make sure it's absolutely perfect. It has to be perfect when  prizes like 10,000-20,000 crowns, Sultans Palace, etc are at stake. 

As for my progress on the Drake Caves, I can still fit 90 things in the house, even after the candle spiral, and making the statues breath fire. Remember to go to the chat box and give me suggestions!

That's all for now, so happy house (or dorm) decorating!

-Malorn

7 comments:

  1. Awesome :)
    By zee way, this is Talon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you do the thing with the island?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thing with the island? All I did was put down the gold chest, palm tree, and shovel, then use a simple carpet trick to move the pile of sand on top. This gave the illusion that the chest was half buried, and the shovel is still in the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they meant how did you do the thing with the water, because i'm confused about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The water was just the underwater flooring, I believe you can buy it in the Dragonspyre housing shop. I then covered the rest of the dorm in piles of sand (bought at the krokotopia housing shop).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malorn, how did you get the sand so close to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply by using the carpet tricks. You put a pile of sand on a carpet, and move the carpet around. The carpet itself wouldn't be too close to the sand, so it allows you to place it. then simply remove the carpet by placing another carpet behind it and picking up the second carpet. You can use that, or another glitch. If you want to know how to do the other glitch, see my post "the greatest glitch of all".

    ReplyDelete