Tuesday, July 12, 2011

More Updates on the Drake Caves

Over the past week, I've been working on both my dorm, and the drake caves. Now that the dorm is finished, I can concentrate on the drake caves. I've mostly finished the inside, but I can still fit another 80 things, so I may come back to the inside later, and add details. Here's what I've added.
The view from the entrance hasn't changed much, except the crystal spiral. I'll be showing you a close up of that later on in this post.

I also added candles in between the torches, to add even more fire to the house.

This isn't a great picture of the crystal spiral, but it kind of shows you the general idea. I think I might use up some of that extra room a have to add a second spiral, going the opposite direction, to make it show up a bit more.

On the right and left balconies, I added this room, with settees and a fireplace. The one on the opposite side is identical to this one.


I also hid candles behind it to give it an eerie glow.

I might try to make the throne look a little more Dragonspyre themed later on.

Down the red carpet are the lecterns.

Since the inside is almost done, I can now begin on the outside. I've got lots of ideas for the outside, but I still need new ideas on how to add more detail in the inside. Remember to either comment on this post, or use the chat tab (which is a lot easier, you don't need to sign in or anything). 

Happy House Decorating!

-Malorn

2 comments:

  1. Hey Malorn it's Talon :)
    Thanks so much for helping me, in my big post about winter tusk I am gonna put a big shout out for you in it. What if you did your outside as a maze to get inside??
    Www.thehilariousthaumaturge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete