Friday, July 22, 2011

Pirate Ship is Back!

I've been testing out some of the new housing items lately, because it's always hard to tell how large an item is in the picture. For instance, the great moodha statue is tiny, but the wooden platform is gigantic. 
I bought a couple of them, and was trying to figure out what to do with them, when Elijah Stormheart gave me the idea of recreating the pirate ship. 

So I immediately went to work laying out the lower deck.

This picture was taken yesterday, when I had put walls for about half of the ship. today I finished up the other half, so only the very front of the ship has no walls. With these new wooden platforms, I can make the pirate ship so much more easily. The only main question now is what to make the mast out of. I'm having a bit of trouble finding a column that looks like it's made out of wood.

As for the Drake Caves, I haven't finished them yet, I've just taken a small break. I don't really know why I chose to take a break now, because it's almost finished. All I need is a few more rock shards to finish the outside maze. When I do get around to finishing it, I'll alert everyone, and we'll have a party.

Now for the Daily Contest, except that I'm not having the daily contest today. I want to remind you guys that you have to post a way for me to contact you! If you don't want other people to see your email or whatever, just post it on a separate comment. I can see all comments before they are published, and can choose not to post them. The reason I'm not doing the Daily Contest today is that the winners of past Daily Contests have still not posted ways for me to contact them. It's getting really confusing trying to remember everyone who's won, and who I haven't given prizes to. What's the point of winning a contest if you don't get the prize? Please try to get me a way to give you the prizes. Also remember that you must be a follower of Maniac Magic to participate in these contests. UPDATE: I have received the correct info from all winners except Travis Titanthief. Please get me the info as quickly as possible, Travis.

That's all for now, so Happy House Decorating!

-Malorn

1 comment:

  1. You've had my email for a while so no need to give it to ya if I win :P
    -Blaze

    ReplyDelete