Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My dorm has been entered! (and other things)



There it is, my finished dorm! I've gotten lots of compliments on this dorm, so I'd like to thank all those people. (These posts were written by only a few of the people that complimented me. Unfortunately, many of these people were just friends of friends, so I don't even know them, and have no way to thank them). 
My hope is that since all of these people liked it, maybe, if I'm lucky, the judges will like it too. *Crosses fingers*. If by some crazy chance I win grand prize, I've got some awesome ideas for a sultan's palace house.
But yeah, tons of people are entering this thing, why it's even posted on the Ravenwood News! I saw on the comments a few days ago, that Paige had said that there was more than 20 people, less than 100 who had entered. This was within only a day of the announcement! Even now, only three days later, she has 85 comments on her post! By the time you guys read this post and go to see if that's true, it probably will have passed 100. Well, there go all my hopes of winning.....
But remember, it's not the prizes that make it fun, it's the fun of the dorm decorating! Right guys? Right? Lol who am I kidding, we all want the prizes. But we sure have some competition out there, so go out there and 
make sure your dorm's perfect. 

Also, some of you may have visited this blog earlier today, and had a bit of a shock to see it all, well, not night themed. In fact, the background was clear blue skies, with a Sultan's Palace header. I've been experimenting with bringing this blog out of the dark, but the clear blue skies idea didn't work for me. Every now and then you guys may see a new header and background. Chances are, it won't stay. I just have to keep looking for a theme I like.

Oh, and before I leave, I have to bring some other awesome stuff to your attention. First off, some awesome blogs that need mentioning, as they aren't very well known yet.
If any other blogs would like to be mentioned, simply comment on this post, or say so in the chat box.
And last but not least, some wizard101 music played on piano....


Credit goes to Kestrel Shadowthistle
*sigh* That music reminds me of the days back when I was in Marleybone. Good times, good times.
Well, that's all I have for today, so....
 Happy Dorm Room Decorating!

-Malorn

No comments:

Post a Comment