Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm Back!

Well, I'm back. Although, really, I never left. Sure, I wasn't posting or getting on wizard101, but I still was able to see the news. I had access to a really old laptop for some of the time, so I was able to read some of the major blogs. I wasn't able to read all of my favorite blogs though, because it took a long time to load each page. Nevertheless, I still was able to read some news about the Ravenwood Ball, some of the contests, and some of the other cool stuff that has been going around (something about a new malistaire cutscene?). Two weeks was a long time, and it gave me plenty of time to think up new ideas for houses and whatnot. Then I remembered that I still have a house I haven't finished. I also realized that I haven't showed you many pictures of this house since I started it almost three weeks ago. So here you go.
Here we are at the entrance, dragon claws hanging overhead. I might try to put some candles in their hands.

After you head down the ramp, I have three paths. One leads to this area, which I will make a grove of burnt trees. The other paths lead into the house, and into some caves.

You can take the ramp down into the caves, or you can go to the left, into the caves I haven't made yet.

The dungeon doesn't have much besides my hot tub.

My really hot tub.

Here is the view from the entrance.
And the view from the balcony.

Closeup on the Dragons. You can see a ton of empty spaces, but I've only just started. See how small the inside is? I can fit 250 items in there. I am going to put a lot of detail into the inside. The outside however, can only fit 150 items. Happy House Decorating! Oh! I almost forgot! I'd like to welcome the newest followers, W.V.S, and Diana Wildheart!

-Malorn


P.S. Bet you guys are really tired of that old storm header huh? Better change that, how does death sound?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back Malorn! Nice house, quite dragonic, I would like to live in it. -Thunderblade

    ReplyDelete