Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Soon to be Winner....

Yesterday I had the chance to visit Cody Raventhorn's dorm entry for Paige's Contest. Cody has (in my opinion) the greatest houses in the spiral. Well, at least the best decorated. The best housing trick home is this guy. (Part1, Part2) Credit goes to Blaze Shadowhorn (who made the video), and Finnigan Thistle (who made the coolest housing trick house in the spiral). Ok, back to Cody Raventhorn! I've actually seen two of his houses before this dorm, they can be viewed here, and here.  But yesterday, I was able to see his dorm entry.
Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Soon, some friends ported, and friends of friends ported, and soon there was a mini blogger party.
*Turns names on*

There we go. At first this made me a bit nervous, what if everyone's was this good? Then I went on over to wizard101 central and looked at last years entries. Some were good, but some people didn't even realize that it was a dorm decorating contest even though the title is "Best little Dorm in Wizard City" and just posted a picture of them in their Mooshu house. Others just put down the required items in random order. Then again, last year four hundred some people entered. So even if only one in ten people made a decent dorm, that's still a bunch of people. So I'm sure there will still be a ton of competition. 

Before I go, I also would like to share some cool pictures of Dragonspyre Library.

People really ought to look up more.


I've noticed that Kingsisle puts a lot of detail in. Especially the ceilings. 

Now, if you survived all of those links I put in all throughout this post, then you deserve a reward. Because it's time for.... *drumroll* THE DAILY CONTEST! No just kidding, there really isn't anything that exciting about the daily contest. I mean, I do it every day.

The past few days I've been giving out some kind of lousy codes, but I'm back to getting tier 6 (Out of 7). Here's a list of the tiers and the items you can win from each. http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183008&highlight=doodle+doug+tiers+misty
Now for the question itself!
How many mounts are there in Wizard101? 

-Malorn

8 comments:

  1. 3
    I know i won for sure!
    -Travis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benjamin DragonswordJuly 26, 2011 at 7:48 AM

    does this include retired mounts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does include retired mounts, but be sure taht you are a follower of Maniac Magic if you want to. @Travis, No, I don't think there are 3 mounts. If you meant 33, that is also incorrect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm... i remember something saying there was 38 or 39 mounts.
    Malorn SwiftSword
    malornswiftsword@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Correct! There are 39 mounts. If you saw my hints (in the chat box) I said that the followers box is looking really nice. There are the same number of mounts (39) as I have followers!

    ReplyDelete