Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Quick Post

I haven't had a lot of time to be on today, so I don't really have anything to post. I'd just like to first welcome our newest member, Kestrel Shadowthistle. Yesterday, I got over 100,000 points on doodle doug, but unfortunately, I accidently redeemed it on a side account I never really use. I got a 15 day black panther mount, a dragons hoard pack, a krokotopian hammock, and 2000 gold.




I haven't been able to get that score since, but I'll keep trying.

Sorry this was such a short post, I don't have much time right now do make a decent sized post, so here's the Daily Contest.
Rules and such found here.

What are the two possible pet hybrids that can be made from a Satyr and a Hydra? Remember that both must be spelled correctly. Today's contest is a second chance contest, the first two people who get it right will win. Good Luck!

-Malorn

7 comments:

  1. Reaver and Wander
    Travis TitanThief

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right. Now just post ways for me to contact you and get you the codes. Don't worry, I won't be posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanderer
    and
    Reaver

    Justin Shadowblade
    ~Keep It Dead
    justinshadowblade@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Justin, all codes for today have been given away. But come back tomorrow for more prizes! (And the next day, and the next day, and the next day....)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, are you gonna tell us the trick hat gets lots of points? Because if not, good, if you tell everyone KI will fix it. :)
    M.S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No I didn't, but it's on central in a few places, so they're bound to find it eventually.

    ReplyDelete