Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Carnival

Here are the pics of my friend Mark Stormhunter's house. He was able to make his Island Getaway into a carnival. I thought it was pretty cool how he could actually figure out how to make a wizard101 version of  things like basketball and mini-golf.
 Flaming Pond
 Rare fire hydrant item, bounce house (to the left) and darts (to the right).
 Fortune Teller
 Mini-Golf
 Tunnel of love.
 Basketball
 Minigame tents and cafe.
The Friendly Necromancer Shrine (I think he should stick some unicorns around there, friendly loves his unicorns. If you liked this house, go to Mark's Blog for more pictures. He has a ton more, since I was unable to take pictures of the entire house (my computer shut down half-way through for some reason). And remember everyone, Sunday, Eastern Time: 4:00 PM, Central Time: 3:00  PM, Pacific Time: 1:00 PM next to Malorn Ashthorn, in Wraith Realm Area 1! In case you don't know, that's where the port bus for my party will be! Hope to see you there!
-Malorn

No comments:

Post a Comment