Sunday, May 1, 2011

What is a Wendigo?

I was just looking at Deathshard's hybrid list, and I saw a mix between the Forest Lord and the Humongofrog. It made something called the Wendigo.
Click the image to open in full size.
So I looked it up, as it turns out, the wendigo is a monster from Algonquian legends. Apparently, you will turn into a wendigo if you resort to cannibalism during times of hardship. This is what a wendigo is supposed to look like....


See the resemblance?
I thought that KI did a great job with the Forest Lord hybrids. Here are all the others that have been discovered.
Click the image to open in full size. Inferno Beast
Click the image to open in full size. Cloud Beast, he reminds me of a yeti.

Those are the only forest lord hybrids to be found so far, but I can't wait for the others to be discovered.
We are still waiting to find a mix for the mix between forest lord and scarecrow, judgement, and ice wyvern. I will be sure to post about it when more hybrids are found. Also, this blog is getting new followers very rapidly. I like to follow the blogs of those who follow me, but I don't know the name of the blogs of most of my folllowers! If you are one of my followers, and you want me to follow your blog (if I don't already) leave a comment on this post (or any future posts) with the URL of your blog. Until next time!

-Malorn

No comments:

Post a Comment