Saturday, May 7, 2011

Looks like we're back to the old sky




After only a few hours of the old sky, I decided I didn't like it. So I switched back to the dark sky. I like the dark. I'm a necromancer aren't I? Anyways I was still kind of bored with the same old thing, so I put up a picture for the title. It's a silhouette me in the Trial of Spheres during night time mode. I like this way a lot better. Hmm. Well I don't have any other news to tell you guys right now, (except to remind you that the party is on Sunday, Eastern Time: 4:00 PM, Central Time: 3:00  PM, Pacific Time: 1:00 PM next to Malorn Ashthorn, in Wraith Realm Area 1) so I am going to show you this picture of an angry cat. Enjoy!
-Malorn

1 comment:

  1. The Heroic PyromancerMay 7, 2011 at 2:49 PM

    Nice header! See you at the party!-Thunderblade

    ReplyDelete