Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Night Time Mode all over The Spiral

A few days ago, Night Time mode hit me twice in a row, at two different times in the same day. I managed to get quite a lot of screenshots of them. Before I show you them, though, I'd like to also announce some other news. The Mystery Composer is Nick Jonas, and also Wintertusk is out. If you want to learn more about that, read one of the other billion posts about it, on the other blogs.

I have so many pictures of this night time mode, that I will simply state where they are. There are just too many to describe them all in detail.
 The Island
 The Island
 The Island
 The Island
 The Island
 The Island
Here is the screenshot of the dark friend face, the signal of night time mode. This was before the second round of night time mode that day. All of these next pics are from the second encounter.
 I payed I visit to the chancel, and had a midnight duel!

 The Chancel
 The Chancel
 Balance House
 I also went to the house I used for mixing to see some of those in the dark.
 Mix House
 Mix House
 Mix House
 Mix House
 Mix House
 Death House
 Windows of the Bazaar
 Most of Marleybone looked normal, but this was a cool shot of digmoore station.
 The reason this is all red, is because of the teleporter stones. The stones provided the only light in this area (making it very hard to get to this spot without getting pulled into a fight), without them, this pic would be pitch black. This is the Tower Archives by the way.
 The Atheneum
And these are the teleporter stones I was talking about. I can't wait to check out some of those Wintertusk updates later today! Especially stitching a sword with a candy cane to make a candy cane of doom. See you in the spiral!

-Malorn

No comments:

Post a Comment