Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Gargantuan Problem

I have a new tab out, for all of my dorm room creations, I only have one as of now, but I will make more, so check that tab often! Also, I have found a weird issue with gargantuan. This is really only useful if you are death, so if you're not, then this post may not be too interesting to you. Ok so here's the problem. With Wintertusk came a bunch of updates. This includes gargantuan being able to be equipped to death drain spells. Now watch these pictures closely, and let's see if you can do some simple math.
Gargantuan adds 225 to next spell.


And Wraith is 500 damage. So 225+500 = 725 right?

Wrong. It equals 650. What? I (and every other death student) am being cheated! But this seems to only be a problem with the drain spells. With skeletal pirate, all of the damage is equipped. This isn't the only weird glitch that was overlooked in test realm, look at this!
Some housing items like Water-Mole Spears and Spire Statues are all glitchy. Reminds me of when the Celestial Observatory first came out.
I'm hope KI fixes these glitches. Until next time!

-Malorn

4 comments:

  1. Wow - try emailing KingsIsle: community@wizard101.com, I'm sure that will help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Heroic PyromancerMay 14, 2011 at 2:20 PM

    How do you keep getting these glitches?! Nice pun title. -Thunderblade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those glitches too! I cant look inside of Catherine's house in Crab Alley or see Grandmother Raven when she is tiny! On the update notes they said they are looking at it right now, trying to find a solution :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was only happening to me with the spear and statue. I emailed KI about it too and haven't gotten a response yet.

    ReplyDelete