Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Back to Photography

A long time ago, near the beginning of my blog, I experimented with photography. I went around to the worlds and took screenshots of every area. But when I got to Marleybone, I just didn't feel like taking pictures of the rooftops, which all looked the same. So I only got around to taking pictures of Wizard City and Krokotopia. Obviously I can't fill in on the other worlds now, as I am a crowns buyer, and only bought Celestia and the entrance area to each world but Grizzleheim (I kind of ran out of crowns by the time I got to around to buying GH). So I think I will resume my photography with Celestia. The only difference is that Celestia is such a big world. I wouldn't be able to fit all of the awesome sights of Celestia into one post. So I will make a post with pictures of each area. I'll have more about that later.

Now for the part of the post where I put in all of the other news. In case you didn't know, the third clue of the Mystery Composer series is out, stating that this composer is male. Now who is a young, brown haired male, that's been on SNL, and has never made music for a video game? Hmm....

And in other news, we have less than a hundred more page views until I can announce the party! And of course Myrna returning and all that. And there are only two days left for the vote, although it doesn't matter which you pick because I can almost guarantee that the pirate ship is going to win. At twelve votes ahead, I don't think any of the others have a chance.

Since I haven't been able to decorate a new house in the past few days, I've been mostly experimenting with mixing, updating the island, and visiting other houses. Recently I was able to check out Mark Stormhunter's (of The Elementalists) half-way completed fairgrounds. There were a lot of cool games he made there, and I might even make a later post on his house. One of the coolest things at his house were some rare housing items. These include things like the marleybonian fire hydrant and boiler door. I will definently have to get some pictures of those particular housing items. But if you don't want to wait a few days for me to get those, you can check out Mark's blog right now! There are many ways to get to his blog. One, it's on my blogroll, two, it's at the beginning of this paragraph, and three, if you are too lazy to go to any of those links, here is the link right here!  http://www.elementalists.blogspot.com/ Notice how colorful it is?
Until next time!
-Malorn

P.S. UPDATE The new monthly newsletter is out! Check it out at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment