Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Good News!

I talked with Myrna, and she says that she will come back to Wizard101 when this blog gets 5000 views! Don't ask me why, as I don't understand what the point of that is either, but lets try to make that our goal!
Also, votes on the poll for Pirate Ship are 8 votes ahead of the others, so I am pretty sure that is going to be the winner. Unfortunately, I can't start on it yet. You see, I am still waiting on Paige Moonshade to come and take some pictures of it. True, she did check the house out a while ago, but I actually haven't seen her online since then. I understand that she is a very busy person and isn't on often. Also, the chances of her being on one (the life character) of her 7 characters, at the same time as me, are pretty slim. So when I can catch her online, I'll try to get her to take the pics, and then I will destroy The Island. As of the last time I checked, no new hybrids have been found, so no news there. That's all for now! See you in the spiral!
-Malorn

2 comments:

  1. The Heroic PyromancerMay 3, 2011 at 1:50 PM

    Yay!! Myrna is coming back!!!! (in 234 more page views) Gratz, Malorn. See you in the Spiral!-Thunderblade
    P.S. Can you help me defeat Youkai in Tree of Life? I really want the badge "Sword Saint".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, can't help you there. After my membership expired, I used crowns to buy all of celestia, and the commons area of each world except grizzleheim.

    ReplyDelete