Monday, May 9, 2011

My thoughts on the WT updates.

Even though I won't be able to actually go to Wintertusk, I'm very excited about it's release. The countdown is almost over, with only three more hints so far. The hints up to this point are as follows
  1. "I’ve performed on Saturday Night Live and my initials are not J.B.!"
  2. "My natural hair color is brown."
  3. "My gender is Male."
  4. "My eyes are not blue."
  5. "I’ve been on the Tonight Show, the Late Show and Late Night."
  6. "Some of the songs I’m currently listening to on my iPod are ADELE – Set Fire To The Rain, Fleetwood Mac – As Long As You Follow and Elisa Doolittle - Rollerblades"
  7. "I’ve been nominated for several awards"
  8. "You may also know me from TV or the big screen."
  9. "I’ve done a voice in a video game before."
  10. "I have siblings."
  11. "I play several different types of instruments."
  12. "I have a major Broadway production on my resume.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          All of these hints are from Wizard101.com


So if I can't go to Wintertusk, what am I excited about? All of the new updates that comes with it! There is some awesome new gear, death drain spells can  be equipped with sun spells, and one interesting thing, wand stitching. The interesting thing about wands is about swords. As you should know, the spell that comes with swords makes you actually go out and hit the enemy. So what if you stitched the looks of say a candy cane staff or egg wand with the abilities of a sword? Would you actually be able to beat someone with a candy cane? Or of course other wands that could look just as interesting. For example, the Grizzleheim spear staffs,
 or that ax looking thing from Mooshu.
(Item) Groostak's Prudent Staff.png (Item) Telluric Staff.png
Or the Celestian tridents.
And of course smacking someone with an ear of corn or a broom are also very humorous.

(Item) Corny Wand.png (Item) Witch's Broom.png
All Images are from Wizard101 Wiki
I don't know about you, but when Wintertusk comes out, I am going to be stitching some wands. 
Until next time!

-Malorn

6 comments:

  1. The Heroic PyromancerMay 9, 2011 at 2:52 PM

    I'm sorry that barely anyone came to the party. Always supporting ya.
    On the contrary, i am hosting a party on May 14! This is for my friend's birthday. you can just teleport to me around 8:00 pm central. The time might change. I am level 57, so close to Efreet.-Thunderblade
    P.S. Did Chase win? (the contest)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Malorn! I agree with your opinions and I agree with The Heroic Pyromancer about were always supporting ya xD Sorry I couldn't go to the party :( I didn't know about it.
    -Blaze Shadowhorn

    BTW Nice header xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! And, actually another party participant named Allison was the first to find all the stones, but she didn't want the prize, so she gave it to Chase, the second place winner.Mark Stormhunter won the second place prize (5 ninja pig cards).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Heroic PyromancerMay 9, 2011 at 5:24 PM

    Gratz, Allison! And Chase! -Thunderblade
    P.S. I don't want to be rude, but Malorn, will you be attending my party by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will certainly try, but I can't promise anything. A lot of times when I try to get on at this time, other things pop up. If nothing prevents me from getting on, I will definently attend your party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Heroic PyromancerMay 10, 2011 at 1:46 PM

    lol, me too. Also, you said that a lot times during comment posts. (things popping up) -Thunderblade

    ReplyDelete