Monday, May 23, 2011

Housing Pics.... PVP.... Stuff....

First off, I'd like to welcome our newest follower, Travis Titanthief. Also, I've got a few pictures of my latest house, one I haven't actually named yet. Here are those pics.

 A secret path
Bubba's Throne
 Another secret path

 Entrance to the valley
 Large Willow Temple
 Lions Den
 Palm Arches 1
 Palm Arches 2
 Swimming pool
 Lots of Willow Trees
 Inside Willow 1

And finally inside Willow 2. I may be taking a short break from housing. I've been doing a lot of pvp lately, and I might try to do some more of that. I used to be really bad at it, but I'm trying out some new strategies. I also need a name for this mystery house here. I'm probably going to make it ancient ruins of some sort, so remember to add suggestions on the house discussion post. I mostly need help with ideas for the inside, but all ideas are appreciated. Happy House Decorating!


-Malorn

1 comment:

  1. lol thanks for posting my name. I really like housing and your housing is great

    ReplyDelete